29 October 2014

Zombie Expressions & Halloween Giveway

I permanently stained Tim's zombie shirt with Vicks VapoRub.  Now it's my new sick shirt.  But don't feel too bad for Tim.  He stole my zombie brew cup the same day that he bought it for me.  That's how we roll here at The Manor.

Thanks to all who played yesterday's Ghoul Quiz.  If those prizes didn't knock your teeth out, click Suzie's, FoodieTV and enter to win a bake book.  Winner can be from ANYWHERE in the world.  Drawing held on Halloween.

Check out her blog at, Suzie the Foodie.

Suzie is a big honkin' bowl of inspiration.  She's remains instrumental in getting me to produce food videos, and she takes the time to answer my questions.

Suzie my friend, you're the Ghostest with the Mostest.  But being it's Halloween I won't get too mushy.  Though I will add this - if I ever turned zombie, I would eat you last.


I'm hiding in the Halloween blanket.

16 comments:

  1. Fair trade.
    I thought I commented already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you put laundry soap right on the stains and let it sit the stains should come out. (This from a person who has stained shirts with Vicks.) Unless of course you do not want to get the stains out and want to have a new sick shirt with zombies on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Suzie is the best! I've been following her for years, but not in a stalkery way. Well, at least that's MY side of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't know Vick's stained. I am just not into zombies though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock! Thank you so much for the shout out, I totally appreciate it my friend and hey, the inspiration goes both ways. I totally adore you and your blog (OK, hold the mush) and you inspire me every day. I promise that when the zombie apocalypse come I will have your back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do those all look like Tim?

    And I'm one of those that didn't realize Vicks' stained. Hmm. Dang. That's a good thing to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will definitely check out her blog. And I'm so glad she's inspiring you. It'll be great to see you doing videos.

    I LOVE that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I like the zombie brew cup :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love meeting awesome people through you and your blog! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those zombie faces look like me in the morning before I have my first cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete