05 May 2013

Buttload of Table Space

Today went super fast at work.  Got done by one - which never happens.  Then home.  Rested, ate, got ready and then we hit Wegmans cafe. 

I love that place.  Have you been?  Great cafe, good drinks (most times), and a buttload of table space for Tim to write and me to sort, clip and organize coupons.  

And now, for tonight's bake.  Potatoes, onions, Gruyere cheese, smoked ham, and fluffy eggs.  This is a killer good bake that has just the right amount of everything. 

That's about all from me.  You Boogerbutts have a good one.

11 comments:

  1. That sounds like a yummy bake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen: It's not hot here tonight so I can sneak in a bake. It's pretty good too. I have this one written by hand, I'll have to type it up with pictures.

    It's so easy and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good one yourself. I like the sound of that place, plenty of space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fran: Some of the tables are big enough to game on. It's that great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heard of Wegmans but never been there. Hope it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THat bake sounds delicious. My husband and I love Gruyere cheese (actually we love most cheeses for that matter!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the biggest Boogerbutt I know. It takes one to know one, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good...except I have never heard of that cheese. This boogerbutt has to get to clipping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of Wegmans (that I REMEMBER- ha ha!). Fast days at work are always good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alex: No Wegmans? Oh my gosh, it's one of my favorite grocery stores/cafe/whole foods fun.

    Kelly: We bought this smoked Gruyere and wow, wow, wow. We love it. Do you like the smoked cheeses as well?

    Spawn: Me? You are :-)

    Kris: I will use it tomorrow so you can taste it. So good.

    Stacy: No Wegs in your area? Dang. It's a fun store. So many groceries, whole foods and a big cafe. Though I've been to some with smaller cafes. Either way, it's a great place to write and shop.

    ReplyDelete